The ability for humans to be objective can be said to be an impossible task, as is the ability to transmit accurate information that is true and applicable to all human beings. No one is immune from this, not the highly educated or the uneducated. Why? The answer is simple. Humans are extremely subjective creatures and driven strongly by their Egos’ accumulated identities that are rooted in innumerable fears, biases, and prejudices. Add to this the pressure to uphold a certain status in the community in order to be accepted or the reward of some financial gain, and you get human beings who operate based on completely false, irrational, or dangerous premises that only serve their own interests while they harm others. Welcome to Earth.
Yet, despite this glaring weakness in the human condition, there is something more dangerous going on - we keep thinking we are right, even when we are wrong. Instead of acknowledging the fragility and inaccuracy of the ideas, beliefs, and worldviews we commonly hold, we cling on to them for dear life and fight for them under the illusion that we are right. Instead of being flexible and inquisitive, we are quick to harden ideas into beliefs that are often destructive to us and others. Instead of being willing to change our minds when better, more rational, more logical, and more complete ideas are presented, we feel our sense of identity is threatened and attack opposing ideas and any people who share them. This is no way to co-exist and create a peaceful and harmonious society.
Nothing has shown this dysfunction of the human mind with more clarity than the Covid Pandemic. In the midst of the Covid pandemic, the world has experienced a serious politicization of a medical situation that has caused mass hysteria in humans of irrational proportions. To make matters worse, the mainstream media have beat the drum of fear from every angle they can from the start of the pandemic resulting in a completely false view of the reality of the actual situation. People from all walks of life have fallen prey to being manipulated by extreme and excessive fear, which has resulted in people suffering from ‘Mass Delusional Psychosis’ because Of Covid-19. Everyday people, academics, and politicians alike are all unaware of their blind spots. They routinely use motivated reasoning to justify their beliefs and actions that have disastrous consequences for us all. In turn, we are facing massive misinformation, distrust, confusion, and suffering en masse around the world today.
To bring some sanity and balance back into our minds, this situation, and our world, below I have compiled a list of some basic medically- and scientifically-supported facts about viruses and health measures that we have known for over 100 years, as well as some of the most prominent modern research that deals with sanitizers, masks, and covid tests. There is a constant influx of information and research coming out regularly, which can turn this article into a book, so what I have included below is a summary to provide a quick overview of the situation. This is intended to help you regain your own critical thinking skills and make the best decisions for you and your family so that you can take responsibility for your health and wellbeing accordingly and not be at the mercy of irrational people and policies.
Basic Biology Facts
- Viruses are not living organisms and cannot be killed; viruses are composed of pieces of genetic material and protein sequences.
- Anti-bacterial products, just like antibiotics, are not effective against viruses; they are meant to work on bacteria, which are living organisms.
- Viruses exist in every single living organism - they always have and always will; they are part of the natural order and balance of living organisms.
- Viruses are measured in nanometers; to put this into perspective, 1 nanometer = 0.001 micrometers (microns) = 0.000001 millimeters = 0.0000001 centimeters; this makes viruses extremely hard to study and understand even with the best microscopes that we have today.
- There have been two theories put forward to explain the nature of microbes and infectious diseases: The Germ Theory AND the Terrain Theory, also referred to as the Host or Cellular Theory. The Germ Theory has dominated the medical and pharmaceutical narrative despite having serious scientific flaws. In contrast, the Terrain Theory is more scientifically-sound in explaining the nature of disease yet is completely ignored by the establishment given that it is not dependent on drugs or medical interventions but, rather, on personal actions and lifestyle choices.
Hand Sanitizer Facts
- Hand sanitizers are not a replacement for proper handwashing.
- Handwashing with regular soap and water by rubbing hands for at least 20 seconds is the most effective method for removing bacteria, viruses, chemicals, dirt, and debris from the skin surface. It is also the most healthy and sustainable way of maintaining the right hygiene, as regular soaps are not designed to kill any microbes but rather to remove them and not lead to antimicrobial resistance.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are only effective against certain viruses and bacteria when the right type of alcohol is used, at the right concentration, and the sanitizer is used for at least 30 seconds on the skin surface.
- Most people are using hand sanitizers in the wrong way, including a less than 5-second application, improper drying, and use on dirty hands (i.e., with oils or food residue), which provides a false sense of security.
- Human skin is the first layer of defense against toxic agents and the human hand microflora plays an important role in our health; hand sanitizers eliminate healthy human microflora and can cause excessive drying, irritation, and sensitivity of the skin, and increase the risk of skin disorders.
- Alcohol and other chemicals found in hand sanitizer products are absorbed through the skin and can pose various serious health risks.
- Be aware of all of the ingredients of any hand sanitizer you use. Hundreds of hand sanitizers have been identified as dangerous, recalled, and banned by the FDA; including ones that provide false, misleading, and unproven claims that they can prevent the spread of viruses such as COVID-19.
- Both anti-bacterial and alcohol-based sanitizers increase antimicrobial resistance.
- Hand sanitizer use followed by the handling of common store receipts, as well as the possible handling of food can increase the absorption of Bisphenol A - BPA, a hormone-disrupting chemical found on thermal paper store receipts and numerous food packaging, by up to 100 fold leading to an increased risk for a wide range of developmental abnormalities, as well as diseases.
- For the most value, safety, and effectiveness, alcohol-based hand sanitizers should be used properly, discriminately, and with caution based on one’s own assessment of their risks and benefits.
Alcohol-based hand sanitizers may not be the panacea for hand hygiene they were once supposed, as mounting research indicates they may not be effective substitutes for soap and water, and in some cases, may actually increase the risk for outbreaks of highly contagious viruses in health care settings.
Lauren Vogel ~ Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Unobstructed access to oxygen is essential to our health and mortality; lack of sufficient oxygen can result in headaches, dizziness, fatigue, breathlessness, anxiety, and cognitive impairment, among other symptoms.
- Certain face masks can reduce the droplets released through the nose and mouth; however, face mask use comes with numerous physical, psychological, social, and environmental harms associated with wearing them outside of medical settings and on a regular basis.
- To date, despite the mainstream media making it seem otherwise, NO quality science exists that conclusively shows that face masks are able to prevent the transmission of viruses or to what degree they may be effective, and whether their pros outweigh their cons.
- The thicker the cloth mask and the more mask layers used, the more protection the authorities claim that it can provide. Canadian official guidelines advise for cloth face masks to be 3 layers thick and a mix of cotton and synthetic polypropylene fibers. Yet the thicker the cloth mask and the less airy or breathable it and the fabric it is made of are, the harder it is to breathe in it and the more it creates an unhygienic environment around the nose and mouth area.
- The spaces between mask fibers are measured in micrometers or microns; recall from above, viruses are much smaller and measured in nanometers. In addition to the physical spaces on the sides of most face masks and the various materials masks are made of, this makes it very hard, if not impossible, to state with certainty how effective masks may be at capturing or blocking virus particles from being exhaled or inhaled.
- Cloth masks should be washed daily and after high exposure using soap and water or other safe and appropriate methods.
- As with sanitizers, most people are not using face masks correctly. The more a mask is moved, touched, or fidgeted with, the more a mask gets contaminated by food, makeup, dirt, etc. The more soiled a mask gets, and the less a cloth mask is washed or replaced if disposable, the more it poses an unhygienic environment and carries health risks associated with that.
- N95 masks are designed to remove 95% of particles that are 0.3 microns and bigger.
- N95 masks make it harder to breathe properly; N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5% to 20% than normal unfiltered air and increase proportions of the carbon dioxide being exhaled.
Based on all available evidence, I believe that the broad and correct use of facemasks in society reduces the infection by between 10 and 20 percent.
Benjamin Cowling - Professor and head of Hong Kong University’s department of epidemiology and biostatistics.
- In July 2020, the CDC issued a report on the community and close contact exposures among Covid-19 symptomatic adults, which found that the majority of people getting Covid-19 wore masks. In the 14 days before illness onset, 71% of case-patients and 74% of control participants reported always using cloth face coverings or other mask types when in public.
- In October 2020, the CDC released a report on the effectiveness of cloth masks for protection against SARS Cov-2, which states that the use of cloth masks during the coronavirus pandemic is under debate and that the filtration, effectiveness, fit, and performance of cloth masks are inferior to those of medical masks and respirators.
- In November 2020, the Annals of Internal Medicine published a Danish randomized controlled study on the Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection. This was the biggest study of its kind, which found that masks provide little to no significant benefit to protect the mask wearer. Its results were being blocked from being published by major journals for being “too controversial” given the presence of mask mandates in most places around the world.
In December 2020, the WHO released a 20-page report on mask use in the context of COVID-19, which includes a section for healthcare workers, a section about masks in community settings, a section on mask use in children, a section on mask use during physical activity, and a detailed section on the potential benefits and harms of using face masks. The conclusion provided about masks in the community setting is as follows:
At present, there is only limited and inconsistent scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of masking of healthy people in the community to prevent infection with respiratory viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.
In December 2020, the WHO provided a summary of their mask guidance, which explains that the use of a mask alone is not sufficient to provide an adequate level of protection against COVID-19.
- In January 2021, an article was published in the Journal of Medical Hypotheses that examined the science and medicine of facemasks in the COVID-19 era. The conclusion of the report was as follows:
- In February 2021, the ECDC - European Center for Disease Control and Prevention issued a 30-page report entitled Using Face Masks in the Community: Effectiveness in Reducing Transmission of COVID-19. The report includes all of the data and studies on face masks up to this point, and the concluding result is that the evidence regarding the effectiveness of non-medical face masks for the prevention of COVID-19 is scarce, as follows:
- In March 2021, the CDC issued a report on the association of state-issued mask mandates on COVID-19 case and death growth rates between March 1–December 31, 2020. The report found that mask mandates were associated with an average 1.32% (0.5, 1.1, 1.5, 1.7, and 1.8) point decrease in daily COVID-19 case growth rates and 1.32% (0.7, 1.0, 1.4, 1.6, 1.9) daily COVID-19 death growth rates during the first 100 days after implementation in restaurant settings. Despite these tiny numbers, the report authors still made it seem in the summary and conclusion that masks make a significant difference.
- Given all of the current medical and scientific information, it may make medical sense for healthcare settings to require appropriate mask use but it does not make sense to require all people to wear face masks in our society daily. This is especially evident when people are outdoors, by themselves, or in most large and well-ventilated places.
- There is no justifiable medical or scientific basis for children to wear face masks but lots of reasons for them not to, given their high physical, psychological, and social development needs. For more info about children and masks, read the Tragic, Unscientific, and Damaging Practice of Masking Children.
- For the most value, safety, and effectiveness, each person should consciously decide in light of all of the known benefits and risks what type of mask they are comfortable using, when, and for how long, and use any such face mask properly.
The surgical mask communicates risk. Wearing a mask reinforces fear. As represented by our cinema and other media, Western society expects too much of masks. In the public’s mind, the still-legitimate use of masks for source control has gone off-label; masks are thought to prevent infection.
Shane Neilson, MD, PhD ~ Canadian Medical Association Journal
PCR Testing Facts
- A November 27, 2020, peer-reviewed report found that the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level, which result in as much as 97% false-positive results.
- A November 2020 study published in JAMA - The Journal of the American Medical Association, which is a peer-reviewed medical journal reported on the problems with the PCR testing, as follows: “Real-time PCR is not a viral culture and does not allow determination of whether the virus is viable and transmissible.”
- In January 2021, the WHO revised information about PCR tests’ role and accuracy. In short, the WHO advises against the use of PCR tests as a meaningful tool for detecting covid and describes PCR tests merely as an “aid for diagnosis,” not placing any great weight upon the results of PCR tests. The report also explains that amplification cycles must be considered as the higher the cycle threshold, the more false positives there are, and they warned against diagnosing someone as having the virus just because they test positive when they do not have any symptoms of COVID-19. (Most countries have been running high cycles (>30), resulting in very high numbers of false positives.)
The cycle threshold (Ct) needed to detect the virus is inversely proportional to the patient’s viral load. Where test results do not correspond with the clinical presentation, a new specimen should be taken and retested using the same or different NAT technology.”
WHO - Nucleic acid testing (NAT) technologies that use polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for detection of SARS-CoV-2
- Human beings require fresh air, sunlight, movement, sleep, water, nutrient-dense foods, and meaningful social interactions to create and maintain a healthy body and mind. Mental stress, especially fear, poor air quality, lack of movement, lack of sleep, alcohol and other harmful beverages, nutrient-deficient foods, and isolation deteriorate the human body and mind and create states of disease.
- Viruses are not eradicated by lockdowns, as exemplified by the study of An outbreak of common colds at an Antarctic base after seventeen weeks of complete isolation.
- A listing of over 30 studies and reports that provide scientific evidence that lockdowns do not control the coronavirus.
The handling of the covid-19 situation in the world during 2020 has been nothing short of disastrous and the greatest overreaction and exploitation of human fears to date. People are suffering in horrific ways, not due to any virus but due to the policies put in place by governments and health organizations that are destroying people mentally, emotionally, physically, financially, and socially. We have chosen as a society to fixate on one, out of millions, of the risks of life and, in turn, overlook and ignore all the harms and deaths that come daily from:
- other acute diseases
- chronic diseases, such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes type 2
- mental health diseases
- tobacco and alcohol use
- fast food, overeating, and malnutrition
- domestic, child, and other abuse
- economic ruin and poverty
- loneliness and isolation
We have allowed unchecked power to run free, and now we are all paying the price for it with the complete destruction of our human society. Where we go from here will entirely depend on whether we can undo so much of the damage that has been done. Unless and until more people take personal responsibility for their wellbeing and stop being pawns in exorbitant power plays, not much will improve.
The information presented in this article is just the tip of the iceberg. The underlying political, pharmaceutical, and global motivations for declaring and sustaining this pandemic are something that each person needs to research for themselves if they are interested in living any kind of normal life based on freedom of speech, freedom of movement, and freedom of health. Our wellbeing is at stake, our children’s wellbeing is at stake, and our entire future is at stake. The actions we take or fail to take as we move forward will dictate how this game will continue to play out.
Resources for Further Reading and Research
- Covid & vaccine info on the website Covid Care Alliance
- Covid, vaccine, and world issues articles on Global Research - Center for Research on Globalization
- Book by Dr. Sebastian Rushworth, M.D., entitled Covid: Why most of what you know is wrong
- Article by Sayer Ji, entitled Why everything you learned about viruses is wrong
- Covid & vaccine research on the website Evidence Not Fear
- Covid & vaccine research from Professor Denis Rancourt
- Covid & vaccine articles on Children’s Health Defense